This is where I will post favorites from recent work and photography sessions, and the occasional random tidbit from my everyday life. Thanks for dropping by; if you like what you see, please leave a comment and say hello! You can find more of my work on my website: www.daniellesaraphotography.com. To schedule a session or ask a question, click the Contact Me button to your left or email me: danielle @ daniellesaraphotography.com

August 11, 2010

Summer Pies : Washington DC Food Photography

Delicious pies by MENUS Catering!  I took these photos in early August for their monthly special. The flavors are Strawberry Rhubarb, Blueberry Crumb and Fresh Peach.

Photographing food is another aspect of photography that I really enjoy. These images were shot with natural light by an open window using Canon's 50mm 1.4 lens. I am pleased with the way they turned out. The best part was getting to taste them when I was done. Yum! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign Up Here for Fun Stuff and Studio News!





Contact Me