This is where I will post favorites from recent work and photography sessions, and the occasional random tidbit from my everyday life. Thanks for dropping by; if you like what you see, please leave a comment and say hello! You can find more of my work on my website: www.daniellesaraphotography.com. To schedule a session or ask a question, click the Contact Me button to your left or email me: danielle @ daniellesaraphotography.com

March 25, 2011

Catching up and Signing Up | Bethesda Maryland Photographer

I'm back and have lots of pictures to share from our journey to China and Thailand! We saw so many incredible places and things. I will share the images soon. Right now I'm busy catching up on sessions from early March. Thanks to my amazing clients for their patience while I have been away! I'm also preparing some exciting new things for the studio. Fun changes are happening... little by little! I can't wait to share them all. 

I've started a newsletter to keep everyone informed of all things Danielle Sara Photography with some tips for taking better pictures on your own. Just in case you don't check the blog every day :) this will be a great way to stay in touch so you don't miss out on giveaways, specials, and studio news. Just leave your name and email in the spaces below - and you're in! 




Never a post without a picture... Here is a shot of us on the Great Wall of China!
Join me on Facebook!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign Up Here for Fun Stuff and Studio News!





Contact Me