This is where I will post favorites from recent work and photography sessions, and the occasional random tidbit from my everyday life. Thanks for dropping by; if you like what you see, please leave a comment and say hello! You can find more of my work on my website: www.daniellesaraphotography.com. To schedule a session or ask a question, click the Contact Me button to your left or email me: danielle @ daniellesaraphotography.com

May 18, 2010

Beach Weekend : Nags Head, North Carolina



A few weekends ago we took a trip down to Nags Head, North Carolina with some friends. We were blessed with the most gorgeous weather and a rental house only 1 block from the beach! May is off-season so with no crowds or traffic we were able to enjoy a full weekend of BBQ’ing, sunning, and relaxing. The beach was all ours, literally. I didn’t take too many pictures (too busy working on my tan), but I was able to sneak in a few.  Sunset is my favorite time of day, especially on the beach.  


Delilah is not much of a swimmer or a beach bum - but she sure is fun to hang out with! 

Nags Head is definitely on my list of places to visit more often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign Up Here for Fun Stuff and Studio News!





Contact Me