This is where I will post favorites from recent work and photography sessions, and the occasional random tidbit from my everyday life. Thanks for dropping by; if you like what you see, please leave a comment and say hello! You can find more of my work on my website: www.daniellesaraphotography.com. To schedule a session or ask a question, click the Contact Me button to your left or email me: danielle @ daniellesaraphotography.com

April 29, 2010

Double the Fun

Introducing the C brothers .... Charlie and Cooper! How cute are those names? This was my first time photographing twins, not to mention newborn twins! But these were the sweetest little guys and so cooperative. They loved taking turns in the spotlight. Now sharing it, that's another story. We did manage to get a few good shots of them together... but mom might have to break up a few fights in the future :) 


I must also mention that mom and dad were so calm and cool they made my job that much easier. Thank you! They even had snacks waiting for me. Amazing.


Now on to the pictures...

This is Charlie.




And this is Cooper. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign Up Here for Fun Stuff and Studio News!





Contact Me