This is where I will post favorites from recent work and photography sessions, and the occasional random tidbit from my everyday life. Thanks for dropping by; if you like what you see, please leave a comment and say hello! You can find more of my work on my website: www.daniellesaraphotography.com. To schedule a session or ask a question, click the Contact Me button to your left or email me: danielle @ daniellesaraphotography.com

April 24, 2010

West Coast Treat

Our recent trip to San Francisco and Napa Valley was super fun. We went for a very good friend's wedding which was spectacular. The wedding was on Treasure Island at Casa De La Vista, which is just over the Bay Bridge and looks back on the city of SF. Beautiful! The ceremony was outside at sunset and you just couldn't have asked for a more perfect backdrop.  The bad news is I didn't take any pictures at the wedding :(. But the good news is I took a TON during the rest of our trip. We decided to stay a few extra days and visit Sonoma and Napa Valley. I really love it out there! Here are some highlights from the trip:

We went to this huge farmer's market at the ferry building that must be THE place to go on the weekends. It was packed with delicious farms offering everything from local cheese, fruits & veggies, breads and SAMPLES!


The groom on his big day!

It was such a gorgeous day we took a long walk down to the Wharf. Glenn wanted to kill me because I had to stop every five minutes to snap a pic. He better get used to it!

Napa was beautiful... and so green!


I would highly recommend doing a tour of a winery if you get the chance to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign Up Here for Fun Stuff and Studio News!





Contact Me