This is where I will post favorites from recent work and photography sessions, and the occasional random tidbit from my everyday life. Thanks for dropping by; if you like what you see, please leave a comment and say hello! You can find more of my work on my website: www.daniellesaraphotography.com. To schedule a session or ask a question, click the Contact Me button to your left or email me: danielle @ daniellesaraphotography.com

April 28, 2010

Newborn Photo Session with Baby A

It was so fun to spend the afternoon with this little girl and her parents. Cute Baby A was wide awake and had no intention of going to sleep. We rocked her, fed her, changed her and changed her again (after she peed on daddy!) ... she wouldn't sleep.  But I think we got some great shots anyway! She finally fell asleep near the end of the session when we were able to get a few great family photos. I hope you like your images and I can't wait to watch her grow! She is such a cutie! 


look at that eye contact! 





love these!
look how teeny tiny her toes are





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign Up Here for Fun Stuff and Studio News!





Contact Me