This is where I will post favorites from recent work and photography sessions, and the occasional random tidbit from my everyday life. Thanks for dropping by; if you like what you see, please leave a comment and say hello! You can find more of my work on my website: www.daniellesaraphotography.com. To schedule a session or ask a question, click the Contact Me button to your left or email me: danielle @ daniellesaraphotography.com

April 23, 2010

Hello!

I finally decided to start a blog! I figure this is the best way to show my images, share tid bits about me, and other randomness. I'm planning to post regularly so I hope you enjoy and come back for more!

Since the blog will be mostly about photography, here are a few pictures from my recent studio session with Ms. Laila. This was one of my first sessions with a toddler and she was walking ALL over the place!  She was so much fun and the absolute cutest!

1 comment:

  1. Danielle- these pictures are so cute. You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete

Sign Up Here for Fun Stuff and Studio News!





Contact Me