This is where I will post favorites from recent work and photography sessions, and the occasional random tidbit from my everyday life. Thanks for dropping by; if you like what you see, please leave a comment and say hello! You can find more of my work on my website: www.daniellesaraphotography.com. To schedule a session or ask a question, click the Contact Me button to your left or email me: danielle @ daniellesaraphotography.com

November 20, 2010

Sweet Baby T : Washington DC Newborn Photographer

I met K & D because their dear friends bought them a gift certificate for a newborn photo session. I love the idea and encourage people to give the gift of newborn photos as a baby gift. Giving new parents the opportunity to have their baby documented during this special time is a heartfelt gift. And it's something they will never grow out of!
K contacted me when she recieved her gift and we made a plan to meet around her due date. Well her little one had his own plans and decided to arrive a little bit early! A few weeks ago, I was welcomed into the R family home to meet their sweet little boy. He was so adorable and we got some beautiful images. Here are a few of my favorites from our session.  Congratulations and welcome to the world Baby T!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign Up Here for Fun Stuff and Studio News!





Contact Me