This is where I will post favorites from recent work and photography sessions, and the occasional random tidbit from my everyday life. Thanks for dropping by; if you like what you see, please leave a comment and say hello! You can find more of my work on my website: www.daniellesaraphotography.com. To schedule a session or ask a question, click the Contact Me button to your left or email me: danielle @ daniellesaraphotography.com

January 23, 2011

Simply Adorable | Bethesda Maryland Baby Photographer

Simply adorable.  That is all I can really say about baby E. who came to visit me for some baby portraits.  4.5 months old and an absolute delight.  Seriously, I loved editing these pictures because I kept smiling back at his gummy happy grin. We had a fun time singing silly songs and laughing together. L family it was awesome to finally meet you! 







I already posted this one as a sneak peak on facebook but in case you missed it there, here it is again! 


January is flying by. It's been a super busy month and I have lots of blog posts coming up so stay tuned... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign Up Here for Fun Stuff and Studio News!





Contact Me