This is where I will post favorites from recent work and photography sessions, and the occasional random tidbit from my everyday life. Thanks for dropping by; if you like what you see, please leave a comment and say hello! You can find more of my work on my website: www.daniellesaraphotography.com. To schedule a session or ask a question, click the Contact Me button to your left or email me: danielle @ daniellesaraphotography.com

January 18, 2011

Wide Awake | Bethesda Maryland Newborn Photographer

Baby D stayed wide awake and content for pretty much our entire session. Such a stubborn little guy for a two week old! I think he wanted to be a part of the action. And, I'm so glad he did because I love the shots we got with his amazing eye contact. I can't wait to see him grow over the next year!

A and M - It was great to meet you and I look forward to seeing you again soon!









Become a fan of Danielle Sara Photography Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign Up Here for Fun Stuff and Studio News!





Contact Me