This is where I will post favorites from recent work and photography sessions, and the occasional random tidbit from my everyday life. Thanks for dropping by; if you like what you see, please leave a comment and say hello! You can find more of my work on my website: www.daniellesaraphotography.com. To schedule a session or ask a question, click the Contact Me button to your left or email me: danielle @ daniellesaraphotography.com

April 25, 2011

Four Months and Growing | Maryland Baby Portraits

Baby B is certainly the most expressive four month old! He just lit up with grins and loved making faces at me. I had a great time capturing his cuteness! 

J - I wish you lived closer so I could see him more often but for now, I'll take what I can get. Enjoy your preview!







Join me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign Up Here for Fun Stuff and Studio News!





Contact Me