This is where I will post favorites from recent work and photography sessions, and the occasional random tidbit from my everyday life. Thanks for dropping by; if you like what you see, please leave a comment and say hello! You can find more of my work on my website: www.daniellesaraphotography.com. To schedule a session or ask a question, click the Contact Me button to your left or email me: danielle @ daniellesaraphotography.com

April 11, 2011

A Vintage Affair | Washington DC Event Photographer


A Vintage Affair is an annual evening of fine wine and cuisine to benefit the Children’s National Medical Center. I was honored to document the evening's festivities. The organizers did an excellent job from the decor to the auction items. Bravo! Events by Design executed the look and the Park Hyatt in Washington, D.C. hosted. A few speakers shared heartfelt stories about how the staff at Children's had touched their lives. There was lots of wine and good food, but most of all there was an incredible amount of generosity in the room.






Join me on Facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign Up Here for Fun Stuff and Studio News!





Contact Me