This is where I will post favorites from recent work and photography sessions, and the occasional random tidbit from my everyday life. Thanks for dropping by; if you like what you see, please leave a comment and say hello! You can find more of my work on my website: www.daniellesaraphotography.com. To schedule a session or ask a question, click the Contact Me button to your left or email me: danielle @ daniellesaraphotography.com

July 27, 2010

Gorgeous Family : Maryland Portrait Photographer

These gorgeous kids happen to be related to me! Meet the S family. I'm so glad we were able to spend time together during our visit to Florida. We don’t get to see each other that often because of the distance so we couldn’t leave without having an official family photoshoot!

Although we planned to do the pictures after a long day at the beach, the kids were still all smiles and we managed to get some beautiful images in a short amount of time. They have a perfect location behind their house where we did the photos just as the sun was setting. Can't wait to see you all again soon!

A few of my favs...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign Up Here for Fun Stuff and Studio News!





Contact Me