This is where I will post favorites from recent work and photography sessions, and the occasional random tidbit from my everyday life. Thanks for dropping by; if you like what you see, please leave a comment and say hello! You can find more of my work on my website: www.daniellesaraphotography.com. To schedule a session or ask a question, click the Contact Me button to your left or email me: danielle @ daniellesaraphotography.com

July 26, 2010

Portrait Fun in Florida : Maryland Photographer

We have been on numerous vacations with L and J over the years and we always have an amazing time together. There is always good food, plenty of drinks and lots of laughs! Our mini-trip to Florida was no exception. These pictures were taken during a martini-inspired photo shoot while we waited for the fireworks to start and our next round of cocktails to arrive. I feel very lucky to have such great friends and travel-buddies. Can’t wait for our next trip!

I had some fun playing around with overlays in photoshop. They are addictive!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign Up Here for Fun Stuff and Studio News!





Contact Me