This is where I will post favorites from recent work and photography sessions, and the occasional random tidbit from my everyday life. Thanks for dropping by; if you like what you see, please leave a comment and say hello! You can find more of my work on my website: www.daniellesaraphotography.com. To schedule a session or ask a question, click the Contact Me button to your left or email me: danielle @ daniellesaraphotography.com

July 20, 2010

VA Beach Sessions in August : Bethesda Maryland Photographer

I wanted to post a quick update that I will be traveling to Virginia Beach the weekend of August 7th. If anyone is interested in a child, highschool senior, or family session please send me an email! I have availability the mornings of the 7th and the 8th for one session (maybe two). I won't be back again until late September so if you want to get an early start on photos for holiday cards, now is a great time! 

Here is a sneak peak at a photo from my favorite Florida family (official post coming soon). I'm in love with this picture and had to share it. Check out those arm rolls! She is too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign Up Here for Fun Stuff and Studio News!





Contact Me