This is where I will post favorites from recent work and photography sessions, and the occasional random tidbit from my everyday life. Thanks for dropping by; if you like what you see, please leave a comment and say hello! You can find more of my work on my website: www.daniellesaraphotography.com. To schedule a session or ask a question, click the Contact Me button to your left or email me: danielle @ daniellesaraphotography.com

June 23, 2010

Beautiful Family : Studio Session

Let me start by saying that the S family are some of the nicest people I have ever met! I would photograph them anytime. They are so easy going and were eager to get some great shots. It must have something to do with the fact that Dad is also a photographer :) We met through my photography school so it was very cool that he asked me to photograph his new family. This past weekend I had the pleasure of meeting them at the studio for some family photos - and the images look gorgeous! I'm happy that I was able to capture this special time in their lives.

This one makes me smile :) 






I have a few dates available this summer for studio sessions! If you are interested please email me for more info at danielle@daniellesaraphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign Up Here for Fun Stuff and Studio News!





Contact Me