This is where I will post favorites from recent work and photography sessions, and the occasional random tidbit from my everyday life. Thanks for dropping by; if you like what you see, please leave a comment and say hello! You can find more of my work on my website: www.daniellesaraphotography.com. To schedule a session or ask a question, click the Contact Me button to your left or email me: danielle @ daniellesaraphotography.com

June 3, 2010

First Wedding Success : Virginia Beach Wedding

Lise and Mike's wedding was a beautiful beach wedding. The ceremony was on the sand and the party was on the rooftop of a fishing pier... very cool spot! Brandon of Brandon Rossen Photography was awesome enough to ask me to assist him as a second photographer. I didn't think I would enjoy photographing a wedding this much. I guess it was a pleasant surprise because it was so much fun! Lise and Mike -thank you for giving me the opportunity to be a part of your wedding day!

I loved taking detail shots because it shows how much thought went into making the day so personal.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Great looking shots, thank you so much, love the new site too, keep it up

    ReplyDelete

Sign Up Here for Fun Stuff and Studio News!





Contact Me