This is where I will post favorites from recent work and photography sessions, and the occasional random tidbit from my everyday life. Thanks for dropping by; if you like what you see, please leave a comment and say hello! You can find more of my work on my website: www.daniellesaraphotography.com. To schedule a session or ask a question, click the Contact Me button to your left or email me: danielle @ daniellesaraphotography.com

June 16, 2010

New website!

I haven't done a formal post about my new website yet and I feel it is time to make everything official. My website is officially live and I am in business! I love how it turned out and will continue to add photos to the Gallery sections as I build my portfolio. Check it out: http://www.daniellesaraphotography.com/
Thank you to everyone who has been supporting me and giving me the positive feedback I need to keep going!

The past few weeks have been so busy and I have a ton of post processing to catch up on from recent sessions. My goal is to post a sneak peak after each session so you can see the images right away. Hopefully I can stick to that goal.

I am booking sessions for July and August now so please contact me if you are interested!

I can't do a post without a photo so here is a cutie pie from this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign Up Here for Fun Stuff and Studio News!





Contact Me