This is where I will post favorites from recent work and photography sessions, and the occasional random tidbit from my everyday life. Thanks for dropping by; if you like what you see, please leave a comment and say hello! You can find more of my work on my website: www.daniellesaraphotography.com. To schedule a session or ask a question, click the Contact Me button to your left or email me: danielle @ daniellesaraphotography.com

June 4, 2010

Brothers : Studio Session

When I first started shooting in the studio I didn't think I would like it as much as shooting outdoors. Flashes, power sources, ratios and lots of wires didn't sound so fun to me. But the more time I spend in the studio the more I enjoy it. I like the simplicity and I like the control of it. Luckily, I had the chance to meet Mrs. H who wanted studio photos of her two boys. Fabulous! I had a great time meeting them and we had some fun in the studio trying different poses. We even did some shots wearing their favorite soccer jerseys. It was so great to meet you all and I hope you have an amazing time on your summer vacation!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign Up Here for Fun Stuff and Studio News!





Contact Me